Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2014

Call Opening / Temple Experience

*I created this blog significantly after opening my mission call and receiving my endowments so please excuse me for the difference in dates*

May 8, 2014

Today I opened my mission call. It was a day full of excitement and nervousness. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me realize my desire to serve a mission and for everyone who has supported me in this new adventure in my life. 

I have been called to the Argentina Bahia Blanca Mission. I will attach some pictures of my the call opening, and the location of my mission. 


My roommate (Laura) from DSU was at my house before I got home from work and was the first one there so obviously we had to take some selfies with it! (Big S|O to her for bringing her date with her because she wanted to be there so bad) 

The first touch.... AHHH!

I've never struggled so much to open an envelope...The anticipation was seriously killing me! OH and I was facetiming with some family in St. George and Vegas and the wonderful Leland and Fota in Washington DC. 

Since I've only seen like 2 mission calls opened I didn't know where my actual call would be so as soon as I found it I freaked out.... A LOT. 

Reading my call was absolutely unreal.

Aaron's face was priceless, no one thought I was going out of the country...BIG SURPRISE!

From left to right: Laura's Date (Forgot his name), Alisha, Laura, My Mommy, Aiden, Aaron, Me..., Tia, Tyler, Ambria, Christal, Lexi, Ethan 

I don't know where I would be without these two beauties! Roommates for a year....friends for life! 

The two best friends a girl could ask for!

One of few pictures that my Aunt Cynthia is knowingly looking at the camera and smiling! 

My #1 BAE. Germany better be treating her like royalty(; 

This is my wonderful, beautiful, thoughtful, AMAZING mother. I would not be the girl I am today with out her influence in my life. I'm so happy I can always rely on her to support me and help me through all of my decisions (good and bad). 

May 14, 2014 

The day I received my Endowments. Woah. I can't even explain how amazing of a day it was! Again I just want to thank those that were able to help me and be there with me. 

Enjoy the pictures! 

 
My amazing momma!

I don't know if I could thank the Kauer family enough for all they have done for me but let me introduce you the most beautiful girl in the world, and the sister I never had, Niccole. 

This amazing lady was by my side for the entire thing. I cannot thank you enough Su'Ann. I love you and am so happy that you are a part of this journey and my life .

Better pictures with the temple in the background...and a van.


The whole crew. Thank you to everyone who was able to come. 
Left to right: Bishop LeCheminant, Jeanie LeCheminant, Su'Ann Kauer, Niccole Kauer, Me, Jon Barker

Can't forget my one and only. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment